About the position
BrightAnalytics is a dynamic and growing company that wants to expand its team with a Digital Marketer. If you lie awake from conversion rates, dream of optimization and have a smooth pen, then you are our man/woman!
What can you expect from BrightAnalytics?
- You will end up in a financially healthy scale-up with growth opportunities
- An open corporate culture with a flat structure.
- Personal growth. With our large training budget, you will grow in your career.
- 32 holidays. So book your trip in advance.
- A car. With free parking and no traffic jams.
- Good remuneration with meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance, ...
- Flexible working hours. Overslept? No stress.
- Office parties, teambuildings and super sociable colleagues.
- You are striving for a maximum conversion ratio of our website.
- You study the search, read and click behaviour of potential customers.
- You brainstorm together with your colleague marketing about new content.
- You do A/B testing and learn to work with our website in Drupal.
- You ensure a good ranking of our website on Google.
- You set up new campaigns on Linkedin and Google and adjust where necessary.
- You provide effective ads and strive for a low CPC.
- You maintain the website and examine the flow that customers follow.
- You come up with the craziest ideas together with your marketing colleague.
- You have a smooth pen.
- You're an out-of-the-box thinker.
- You like nothing better than brainstorming.
- Together with your marketing colleague you are the creative engine of the company.
- You kick on results
- You can work well on your own, but also as a team
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in marketing or digital marketing
- Dutch and English are no problem
- You have experience with SEO/SEA
Good to have
You have knowledge of Hubspot.
Want to start?