About the function
BrightAnalytics is a dynamic and growing company that wants to expand its team with a Marketing Coordinator, on- and offline. If you lie awake from conversion rates, dream of optimization and have a smooth pen, then you are our man/woman! On top of that, we are looking for someone who comes from a Sales driven organization and is bursting with energy and crazy ideas.
What can you expect from BrightAnalytics?
- You will end up in a financially healthy scale-up with growth potential
- An open corporate culture with a flat structure.
- Personal growth. With our large training budget, you will grow in your career.
- 32 holidays. So book your trip in advance.
- A car. With free parking and no traffic jams.
- Good remuneration with meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance, ...
- Flexible working hours.
- Office parties, teambuildings and super sociable colleagues.
- You write the marketing plan and manage the budgets.
- You are an out-of-the-box thinker, you come up with the craziest ideas together with your marketing colleague and take care of their implementation.
- You work closely with the sales team and make sure they get enough qualitative leads.
- Together with your marketing colleague you are the creative engine of the company.
- SEO: you ensure a good visibility of our website on Google through new content. Based on the search, read and click behaviour of potential customers you take action. You will be supported by our external specialist.
- SEA: you set up new campaigns on LinkedIn and Google.
- Website: you maintain the website in Drupal.
- You have about 5 years of experience in digital and offline Marketing.
- You can work well on your own, but also as a team.
- You have a master's degree in marketing or digital marketing.
- Dutch and English are no problem.
- You have experience with SEO/SEA.
- You're an out-of-the-box thinker.
You got a head start if...
... you have knowledge of Hubspot and Drupal.
Want to start?