Sales Development Representative
About the position
BrightAnalytics is a dynamic and growing company that wants to expand its team with a Sales Development Representative. When sales flows through your veins, we need to talk to you!
What can you expect from BrightAnalytics?
- You will end up in a financially healthy scale-up with growth opportunities
- An open corporate culture with a flat structure.
- Personal growth. With our large training budget, you will grow in your career.
- 32 holidays. So book your trip in advance.
- A car. With free parking and no traffic jams.
- Good remuneration with a bonus scheme, meal vouchers, hospitalisation insurance, etc.
- Flexible working hours. Overslept? No stress.
- Office parties, teambuildings and super sociable colleagues.
- You understand the needs and requirements of our prospects and take them into the BrightAnalytics story.
- You identify business opportunities and maintain the database.
- You verify customer data, increase the number of incoming leads, qualify prospects, teach potential customers about our product and follow up.
- You generate leads and opportunities for our Account Executives through digital marketing campaigns, participation in events, webinars and web demos.
- You'll work with our marketing team to continuously increase lead quality and quantity. You will also work closely with our business analysts and sales team.
- You get your energy from communicating with potential customers
- You have the motivation and independence to shape this new function.
- You have a master's degree in a financial or economic field.
- You communicate clearly in Dutch and English
Good to have
- You have a first experience in a customer-focused role in SaaS software
- You have knowledge of Hubspot
- You know other languages, like French.
Want to start?