At BrightAnalytics, we believe in performance. We help organizations to continuously evaluate and challenge themselves to do more. We give people the resources and strength to outperform their organizations. To focus on the financial issues that matter. To make faster data-driven decisions. Want to go for more?
As a Sales Executive you get tons of energy out of closing deals. You get a kick out of discovering the struggles of your potential customers. You do this both by listening attentively and by asking focused, relevant and critical questions. You interpret between the lines, think along substantive and deliver added value by showing them the advantages of our product.
You don't shy away from detecting, analyzing and prospecting new markets. In addition, you are the driving force behind the close follow-up of leads that we receive through our external partners, including financial consultancies and banks. You easily create partnerships, consult with each other and you can convince them with your expertise and enthusiasm.
Based on your role, you will work together with the business development manager on new proposals and sales strategies to put BrightAnalytics even more firmly on the map in Belgium.
Besides being part of a driven, dynamic and enthusiastic four-person sales team, you can count on a job full of variety and interesting contacts. You will regularly participate in seminars and events and build a network of C-level executives. The relationships you build will be maintained meticulously.
Your days are never the same and always different, promised!
- You have a master's degree and have two years of sales experience in a similar position, experience in a business software or SaaS environment is a plus;
- You give advice to the management team and board members, so you speak their language and have the necessary diplomacy, assertiveness and persuasiveness;
- You are able to build a large network;
- You have a healthy dose of self-relativization and perseverance;
- You like variation, no day looks the same but that's what gives you extra energy;
- You know your way around, you work independently and you know how to set the right priorities.
- With us you will be challenged both strategically and operationally, a unique combination that you do not often encounter;
- You learn a lot on the job but also through external training you can continue to grow and evolve. We provide a large annual training budget;
- You will end up in a no-nonsense company with a cozy working atmosphere where every year there are a few teambuildings on the agenda;
- You enjoy 32 days of vacation, free to choose;
- On top of an attractive salary, you get extra-legal benefits such as a company car, hospitalization insurance and meal vouchers.