Sales Executive The Netherlands
At BrightAnalytics, we believe in performance. We help organizations constantly evaluate and challenge themselves to do more. We give people the tools and the power to be on top of their organization’s performance. To focus on the financials that matter. To take data-driven decisions faster. Want to go for more? Believe in turning data into performance with BrightAnalytics.
About the position
As a Sales Executive, you are a key member at BrightAnalytics and will have a massive impact on its growth. You will share our success story with organisations in the Netherlands and help them understand the value BrightAnalytics offers as a reporting solution.
You’ll be responsible for the full sales cycles of our Corporate Performance Management-reporting platform for the region of Rotterdam. You’ll be selling to CEO’s & CFO’s/Corporate teams at mid-size accounts in the Netherlands.
- Uncover our prospect’s pains by asking questions
- Show them the value of our BrightAnalytics solution
- Manage the full sales cycle from Acquisition to Closing
- Work on leads provided by our Partners (financial advisory firms and banks)
- Go to seminars/ events and build a network of C-level executives
- Actively contribute to and implement the sales strategy
- Minimum 2 years of experience with selling solutions or services (experience with enterprise software/SaaS is a plus)
- A proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets consistently
- Previous experience of selling to C-levels
- Ability to prioritize and self manage time and tasks
- Hands-on and pragmatic, start-up DNA
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in Dutch & English
- Experience with selling to CFO’s & corporate finance teams is a plus
- Experience in setting up a management reporting
- Experience in an ICT organization
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Passion for our products and sales
- The desire to learn and grow with the company
What can you expect from BrightAnalytics?
- Full-time job with a market competitive salary, commission, meal vouchers, car, etc.
- Friendly atmosphere with smart colleagues in a fast-growing scale-up.