Security isn't something you have, it's something you do. Over and over again. It isn't something you've bought a while ago and don't need to worry about anymore. Good security consists in daily use of the right people, technologies and processes to reduce risk.
- Best practices in development
- Code reviews on a regular base
- Vulnerability scans
- Encryption via TLS en SSL
- Protection by seperation
- Layered architecture
- Biometric closed data center
- Systems to monitor, detect and alarm physical access
- Limited data access per user
- System of permissions
- Monitoring of access
- Audit trail of all changes
Your data is safe, central and available anywhere
Our top priority is to secure the availability of your data. All BrightAnalytics accounts use SSL encryption. This way, sensitive information is never sent or received in plaintext.